Deborah A. Ferrer
DMD, MS, PA
16223 Miramar Parkway
Miramar, FL 33027
Monday - Thursday 9-5:30, Saturday 9-2
- Wear your retainers night time for clear retainers.
- Brush your retainers with cool water and toothpaste
- Use a denture cleaner or retainer brite periodically to keep them clean
- Do not wrap them in a napkin as they can get thrown away.
- Do not place retainers in hot water or hot environments.
- Pets love them so keep them away from dogs or cats.
- Bring your retainer with you to all your appointments.
- Take your retainers out when eating.
- Always bring your retainers to your appointments.
- If your retainer stops fitting or gets lost please call the office immediately to get fit for a new retainer.
- Your treatment includes one year of retainer visits, after that time there will be an additional charge for your office visits.
- Remove retainers when swimming